Our policy lasts for 14 days after a customer has received their order. If 14 days have gone by since your order was fulfilled, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or is unable to be resold for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
FREE UK Returns
Returns within the UK are free.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 5 business days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please follow the steps below:
- First check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond within 2 business days.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an exchange and we will issue you with a returns form and provide you with our returns address.
To return your product, you should email email@example.com to request an exchange and we will issue you with a returns form and provide you with our returns address.
Returns for our UK customers are free. We will provide a pre-paid returns label upon receipt of your returns request.
Customers residing outside the UK will be responsible for paying for their own shipping costs for returning their item/s unless we have shipped the wrong item or the item received is damaged. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance as we can not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.